Thursday, September 16, 2010

Trim Down via Food Substitution

Health Care Blog - Trim Down via Food Substitution
If there's one thing I've realized about having a bulging waistline is that it doesn't only shroud your good looks, but it also risks your health. All that extra fat baggage ups my chances of developing heart disease, obesity, and diabetes. However, as easy as it is to talk about dieting and losing weight, doing it and sticking to it has been confirmed to be quite an ordeal, not only by yours truly but by all wanna-be weightloss victors worldwide.

Before, I always ended up gaining all the lost weight after laboring hard to shed them. And that was when I decided to do an intensive research on food. I realized that I didn't have to go out of my way to prepare special meals or take diet drinks to trim down. Easy food substitutions was all I needed to get started. By this, I prepared and ate the usual dishes without having to make extra purchases. A little healthy tweaking here and there sufficed to yield the results I needed. However, don't rely on your own research alone. Consult with your doctor to get advice on what foods would best work for you given your current health condition.

Written By: Maris Modesto

No comments:

Post a Comment