Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Control Overeating By Curbing Your Hunger

When I'm hard pressed with time, I tend to skip meals and compensate for the missed meal on the next one. And because this tends to happen a lot, I get told that I overeat.

I hate to say this but because I did overeat, I gained weight. This is why I'm trying to learn to curb my hunger so that I can stop overeating. I've found several ways to naturally curb my hunger without the use of diet pills, here are some of them:
  • Take in lots of water. Water has been known for its filling properties.
  • Take time to chew. The longer you chew, the more time you give your stomach to realize that you're filling it with food.
  • Break your food consumption down into smaller chunks and eat in two to three hours intervals.
  • Choose high fiber foods as they are more filling. It also takes a longer time for the feeling of fullness to go away.
It'll take a little getting used to, but I'm going to stick with this to finally control my eating habits and eventually lose weight.
Written By: Abbey Grace Yap

No comments:

Post a Comment